Lauderville is a tastefully restored, Visit Scotland Awarded 4 Star Victorian Town House only a few minutes from Edinburgh’s major attractions.
Superbly decorated stylish rooms, including Luxury Four Poster. All rooms en-suite, (some ground floor) with Superior Furnishings, Egyptian Cotton Linen and Towels, and Superior Toiletries.
All our rooms have central heating, multi channel digital TV, DVD players, DAB radio alarm clocks, I Pod Docks, USB connections, hairdryers and a hospitality tray.
Breakfast is served in our beautifully restored breakfast room from our exclusive menu. (8 – 9.15 am)
- Full (complimentary) Internet Access and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Secure (complimentary) Car Park on site.
- Totally non-smoking guest house.
- Check in by 9p.m. weekdays and by 6p.m. Saturday. Sundays by arrangement.
- Own keys, come and go as you please.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards. Please use our secure booking form when sending card details.
If you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact us. Our address and contact numbers are available here or you can email us for more information. We’re not difficult to find, and we have an interactive Google map for directions on our contact page.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Brian, Yvonne, and Simon
Brian, Yvonne, and Simon Marriott, your hosts